While this statement is not false, it’s not the WHOLE truth, so let’s see if we can reshape it to make it entirely true.
Truth: CrossFit is for [ALL] people [who really want to see a difference in their fitness level.]
Here’s a list of people it may not be for to be fair.
- CrossFit is not for people who HATE community. We’re community-based, and we love that about our box.
- CrossFit is not for people who DON’T want results. It’s too hard to stay with it if you don’t wanna get better.
- CrossFit is not for people who REFUSE to be coach-able. Improvement demands a coach so we value coaching.
Otherwise, CrossFit is absolutely for YOU!
- You the kid, and you the great grandfather.
- You the fence builder, and you the soccer mom.
- You the athlete, and you the coach.
- You the skinny, and you the morbidly obese.
- You the sports fan, and you the Fixer Upper fan.
Don’t believe the lie that CrossFit isn’t for you if you’re genuinely looking to get results! Come try us for free. See you soon!